Monday, July 3, 2006

Busy Weekend!


So lots of stuff happened this weekend. First, Aurora spent the night with Mimi and Papa's, then Saturday Jackson and mommy went to the Zoo, the only pictures Jackson wanted was with the penguins. I don't know why, but oh-well. Then we went to Mimi and Papa's to get Aurora, and of course got some pictures of them enjoying each other. Next we dropped Jackson at Kiki and Uncle Tim's to play with Isaac and Isaiah and to make Esther-Faith laugh and as usual he spent the night, then we went and pretended to sing Karoake in our friends' basement, that is always fun. Then Sunday morning I had to be to church early for praise team. After church we picked up Aaron and went to Mimi's to see Sam and Laura who had come to surprise everyone. We spent the whole afternoon there making water balloons and throwing them at each other, and of course the typical water fight with hoses and squirt guns. Then around 8pm we went home and Aaron went to work because he had to clean the front of the store. Whew, that was a busy weekend. And I tell ya, I'm still tired. And I even got Auri to sleep a little later today. Oh yeah, then my friend Marcie stopped to see me this morning on her way from Indianapolis (area) to New York (near Buffalo, but closer to Jamestown). Now that'll be a long drive. Anyway, I just thought I'd share some of the pictures that I got over the weekend. Have a wonderful day everyone and I hope you enjoy!!
-Kristen

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I can not tell you how much I enjoy your posts! I love seeing all the pictures and hearing about life. This has helped make the distance feel not so great. The pictures are the next best thing to actually being able to see you. ;0) Love ya!