Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Kids!

Monday Jackson and Aurora crawled on the couch to snuggle after their nap. It was adorable so I quickly snapped some pictures. Look how cute...

They are tickling each other...
Yesterday Auri found my empty cup of coffee from the day before and decided that she needed to try and get something out of it. She loves coffee! She also found my mostly drunk cup on the table last evening and went and got a straw and finished it for me. I guess she knew I don't like cold coffee. GO BUCKEYES!!!!
(channeling Michael Jackson? She even slept in that glove!?!?)


Have and incredibly amazing day!!!
-Kristen

2 comments:

Kris said...

What a great way to spend a morning -looking at your pictures and reading your comments - I saw the photo for your painting - it is just precious! and yes time does fly so enjoy each moment - even the bad one because tomorrow they will be 30:) Kris

HennHouse said...

Auri sure is adorable!