Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Winter Wonderland

We wanted badly to make a snowman, but I couldn't get the snow to pack, so we just ran and rolled in the snow. On our way back to the house for lunch the kids played on the slide a little bit. Jackson was able to land on his feet, but every time that Aurora went down the slide she landed on her butt. It was really cute.

(Pre-rolling and falling in the snow: )


Look how high the snow is on her legs...(Post rolling and falling in the snow:)She had such a good time!!!
A snow angle with no head because he wouldn't put his head down.
Have a fabulous day!!!
-Kristen

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I just love your posts! You tell such a story just in your pics! Thanks for sharing them! I can not get over how big they are getting!

Love ya!

HennHouse said...

My sweet Auri is so cute. Where is Jackson's hat? Let me guess, he wouldn't wear it?

Kristen said...

Beth: Thank you for your compliments, it is great that we can see each others kids even though we've never seen them in person. I am glad that we can watch them all grow. We'll get them together someday, I just know it. Maybe next summer, we'll see. Love You Too!
Karin: We forgot his hat in the house and I ran back in and got it. He doesn't mind wearing a hat this year, he even puts it on himself most of the time. They had such a good time! Auri hated the snow last year, but this year she didn't want to leave it.