Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged...

This has never happened to me. I usually just read everyone elses answers when they are tagged with something cool like this, but no one has tagged me before. So here are my answers...

Favorite Sites:
Karin's blog
Beth's blog
Clive's Blog

Challenge Favs
A Cake that I'm not sure how to decorate, thus creating a challenge and when I've accomplished it I feel such joy, pride and satisfaction.
A new painting that seems almost impossible to see the end and then turns out better than the last one.
Singing a song that seems to be written just for me both words and vocal range. To make it mine so that it comes from the heart instead of it just being a performance.
Guilty pleasures
Fudge Iced Brownies
Starbucks Venti Caramel Macciato
Karin's Apple Pie
Babysitting Fav.
My mom! She is always teaching the kids something, even without trying.
My friend Heather, she is patient and adores my children, even when they should be driving her crazy, she just smiles and is sweet when asking them to stop.

Creative Fav.
When they let me take the reigns on a cake at work and I don't have to follow the "diagram" of what it should look like. I got to do flames once, that rocked!!
Clothing Fav.
My ankle length brown Victoria Secret Sweeter, with boot cut blue jeans and my amazing cowboy boots! It makes me feel sexy even though I really need to lose 40 to 50 pounds.
I now tag
Sam, Karin, and Laura

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you did this! I love ya!