Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cakes, Cakes, Cakes....

Some cakes I've done in the last few months!.....

The Seven Year Anniversary cake for Celebrate Recovery at Shepherd Naz!
(May 7, 2009)

I promised Pat a Chocolate Iced, Chocolate Cake for his birthday, after he saw the one I made for his wife. His birthday is two days before mine! So he got one!
(May 18, 2009)


A cake I made for Aaron for work, that I only have a picture of on my phone, but her is what it looked like as it baked. Yup, straight over the side...
(June 26, 2009)


Bridal Shower for Heather Green (Cummings)...
(July 18, 2009)

Jackson's Birthday Cake. He wanted BatMan! He had Ironman stuff, Transformers places and decorations and a Batman cake, can we scream "BOY!!!"

(July 26, 2009)


Brandon and Heather Cummings Wedding cake....
(August 15, 2009)




Look for more posts coming soon!!!
Have a great day!!!
-Kristen

1 comment: