Monday, November 30, 2009

New Pics of Kids....

On Sunday November 22nd, the kids and I went out to Creekside, in Gahanna and had ourselves a bit of a photo shoot. Here as some of the pictures I took! We had a good time. And after that day, I have decided that Jackson would really good at modeling, he's a natural, and Auri is just amazing! She is an Angel!

Auri....


(laughing because Jackson was giving me bunny ears)


(poor baby had to pee really bad, she was a real trooper)My AngelPrincess..
Jackson...


RockStar!!!


Together.....



(a serious look)

My Favorite..


Have a Great Day!!!

5 comments:

HennHouse said...

They are beautiful.

Sam said...

Thanks for the pictures. It sucks living so far away, this way I can at least see them growing up. They sure are getting too cute for school.

Kristen said...

I'm ordering prints of a few of these! So you can have one on your frig Sam! You too Karin. And whomever else wants one! They really are growing up! I can't believe Auri is 4 now!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Blair said...

So cute! They are both growing up just way too fast!