Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Really?!!?!!!

I can not believe that my handsome little man turned eight today! Really? I mean, seriously? Has is actually been eight years? I remember that day like it was yesterday! I've put on a few pics, they've all been on here before, but it's kinda cool to see them all together... The last picture is from today, his official first photo as an eight year old...


































He is such a blessing! My handsome little man!




Thank you Lord for giving me a little boy who even at eight, knows and loves You! Thank you for how sensitive and honest you made him. Thank you for letting us have him to love and cherish for as long as you allow. Thank you for his laugh, and his gentle spirit. Thank you for his beautiful eyes, and for his constant willingness to love and love on me. Thank you that he loves so much to learn and to do well! Thank you for his hugs! And his kisses! Thank you for his joy, that he is so willing to share! I love this little man! And I am truly blessed to call him mine, but to know that he is really yours! Thank You!!!




-Kristen

No comments: