Sunday, August 6, 2006

Some new pictures...

I just wanted to show you all a few new photos that have been taken. Enjoy... First you will see some pictures from the Ohio State Fair. Karin and I took the five children to the fair, yes, two worn out women leading three crabby (from the heat) boys and two infants, neither one of which enjoy being extra warm. Let me tell you, don't ever try it, next year we will have to have at least one more if not two more adults, we'll need the help. Anyway, this first picture is of Isaiah and Isaac with the big duck, (that Jackson just had to see and yet wouldn't go near it). Next you see the boys with the actual ducks (again, Jackson's idea). They seemed to really like these. As you can see, so did the girls. Well, they both were studying the birds very intently until I snapped the picture and then right as I took it, Esther-Faith found something else more interesting. Oh-Well, you can't blame a baby for not posing. She seemed to enjoy the birds a lot too. Okay, this next picture makes me chuckle. Every year we take a picture of the kids with the butter cow. We have done it every year since Jackson went to the fair at only two weeks old. Well, it isn't easy getting a picture with the boys standing still, let alone with two babies. Poor Karin, look at her trying so hard just to keep them up for a picture, and look, she was still able to smile. Good Job Karin!!! Okay, here you go, this nice young girl with a lovely mullet was kind enough to let the boys pet some cows. I think Karin and I enjoyed the mullet more than the cows. She was very sweet, and so were the cows, considering how hot they probably were. Next the boys got the chance to see a little rodeo action. They wanted to see horses but there weren't any in the stables, so we checked in the arena and well, we found bull riding, how fun!!! This next picture was the morning after the fair, unfortunately my kids don't sleep in and neither one are old enough for me to force them to stay in their room until I'm ready to get up, so we were hanging out in Karin's living room and as usual, Jackson loves posing with his sister, so here you go, another of he and Aurora. And this last picture is from tonight. Since Tuesday Aurora has been crawling like she's always known how. Well, she discovered the stares on Wednesday and I brought the gate up from the basement. However, I cleaned the carpets today and so the gate is out of the way still from the drying time and well, as you can see, she has found that she can actually move up the stairs. You can't see it, but she actually has her left leg up on the step and is working on the rest of her body. Boy, she is really gonna be hard to keep track of now that she is mobile. Okay, that is all that I have for now, so I hope you have enjoyed my recent pictures, and I will add more as I have them. Have a wonderful day, and week to come!!!
-Kristen

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love all of your pictures. You tell a great story with each post. I look forward to reading each time!! I hope for us to have pictures to post when we get together. Love ya! :0)