Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Trip to Lisbon

It's been a long week. But hey, I've got pictures!! For starters, I took Jackson and Aurora for a little vacation to Uncle Sam and Aunt Laura's house. We drove up on Wednesday and that night we joined them and their youth group at a pool party where Jackson wanted nothing more than to get in the water with Uncle Sam. Aurora sat in the water for a little bit and when Jackson got out Sam took Auri out into the water for a little too. I think they had fun, but it was a little chilly for them both. On Friday Sam and Laura had a bunch of people over for the meteor showers that night. Aurora and Emma (Ginny and Mike Phillips baby) finally met. Here is a picture of them sitting in the rocking chair that Ginny and I sat in so many times when we were little. And I have also put a picture of Ginny and I in that same chair. Of course we were older, but I'm sure we'll get one of the girls when they are a little older too. And this next picture if of Sam holding Auri and Emma. How cute. Next are some pictures of Jackson in Uncle Sam's garden and also holding some of the vegetables. Check it out... Well, it won't let me post any more pictures, So I guess I'll have to do another blog so you can see Auri holding a Carrot too, and more...

No comments: