Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Cousins and More

Ya know, the only thing good about going to funerals , besides celebrating the life of our departed, is the fact that lots of family, who don't see each other often (if ever) get to see each other. Here are some pictures that were taken on my camera, however there were lots of cameras taking pictures so if anyone has any better pictures than mine, please share!! I will do my best to label each one.
This one is all cousins, from left, Michael, me (Kristen), Tim, Sam, Katie, Scott, and Karin (missing is Matthew, Terri-Beth, Libby, Janet, Johana, and Jillian):

This one is the same people as above with their spouse, excluding Michael and Katie because they don't have spouses and me because Aaron had to work and didn't come to New York with us. Front row from left, Tim & Karin Henn, Tim & Jodi Eckman, Sam & Laura Shirey and Scott & Amber Dewey:Here we have the same cousins and their kids. Children front row from left; Esther-Faith, Isaac & Isaiah Henn, Gavin & Taylor Dewey, Back row from left; Aurora and Jackson Deubner (mine).

This is siblings. From left; Susie (mom to me), Wayne, Becky, David, and Karen:


Here is the above photo with spouses (excluding my dad) from left; Dawm & Wayne, Susie, Ron & Becky, David & Lucy, and Karen & Steve:
This is also Siblings. Great-Grandma only had two children, both daughters. Here is Diane (left) and Priscilla and then there they are with their spouses from left; Doug & Diane and Priscilla & Floyd: Now here are some random pictures that I was able to take: First is Gavin and Jackson playing football together. Gavin is about 7 1/2 months older than Jackson. They were so cute together.
Next is a picture of Aunt Karen holding Aurora. She wanted a picture of Auri in the outfit that she gave me for her back in May. It didn't fit her till now, and the pants are still a little long, but she looked cute in it. So I will be sending this picture to Aunt Karen. I hope you have all enjoyed these pictures. I would encourage you to visit Karin's (my sister, not my aunt) blog to see picture she has or will post http://hennhouse.blogspot.com/. Have a wonderful day and enjoy yourself, no matter what it is you may do or be doing!
God Bless, Kristen

No comments: