Monday, May 21, 2007

Blue Steel!!

Okay, so yesterday I was trying to get some pictures of Aurora in her cute little outfit because it will probably be the last time she can wear it due to the weather and the fact that she just won't stop growing. Well, this attempt to photograph her, sparked a model photo shoot for Jackson. Where he learned this stuff I don't know, but what I do know is that he is absolutely adorable, and he knows it. He also told me this morning that he wants to be famous and he wants to be on TV! How cute can he get? Well, here you go, my little supermodel, we call him Zoolander...
















Here you go, the real reason the camera was out, and as you can see, she is a little supermodel all on her own. I must tell you, I did not tell either one of them what to do. Not how to sit, stand or lay, not what to do with their hands and not what to do with their mouths. That are just naturally adorable. Anyone want to pay for a model agent for them? I know I can't afford it, but I tell ya what, they would be good. Anyway, here is Aurora. These two pictures were taken before ALL the ones of Jackson. I was just following her around the house with the camera so I could have this outfit in the photos book, and well, scroll back up and you'll see what happened from there.

Have a wonderful day! And don't forget to Smile!!!




4 comments:

Sam said...

Totally awesome pics. You have some amazingly cute kids!

Elizabeth said...

Those are amazing pictures. Camden LOVES the camera! He will actually tell me to get the camera so I can take his picture. Thanks for the comment by the way. I think of you lots and miss talking with you. I have often wanted to call, but I'm unsure of when a good time is for you. Usually for me, nights after 9:00 are good. Let's catch up sometime soon. Love ya!!

Unknown said...

Kristen, these pictures are absolutely gorgeous. The kiddos are getting huge! The last time I saw Auri, she wasn't walking! AGH! It's sooo crazy. What happens when you have kids? It's as if time decides to speed up. It never flew like this when it was just us. But, they're awesome and it's so cool to see you guys here :) I hope all's well...have a grand ole summer!

Unknown said...

This is Kate in Columbiana by the way :) I didn't realize it'd come up as "beaneaters" :)