Friday, May 18, 2007

For those of you who still check out my blog, here are some pictures of what has been going on with the Deubner Family lately...

I will start with the most recent! Here are some pictures from Mother's Day. Karin and I got matching dresses, we had our girls in matching dresses and we had our three boys in matching shirts and denim vests made by their Mimi!

Here is Auri, playing with Orie (talk about a tongue twister)
I love how the girls dresses look when they sit down. Look how cute!!
I just put this in cuz I think Jackson looks so snazzy and way too old for an almost four year old. My little supermodel!!
Aurora standing on the chair that he great grandpa made for here Mimi when she was a girl.
Auri was taking a walk with Mimi and decided to wave bye to me and say Bye as she walked away..
This was cute! Aurora was talking to Esther-Faith and Daddy who were spending some time in the window together. The girls love talking to each other!!
Okay back a week before Mother's Day. Dad (aka. Papa) got tickets for the Champions on Ice matinee down at Nationwide Arena. I took Aurora and Jackson and met Mimi and Papa there. They loved it, of course they both took naps during the show, but I loved it all!!! Here is picture of Aurora, she slept almost the whole time, and Jackson on slept through about three acts..




These pictures were later that afternoon when we got home from the Ice Skating show and the kids decided to attempt to play football (via Playstation) with Daddy...
This picture is my final cake from my cake decorating class that I completed First Tuesday in May. I had been sort of self taught and been decorating cakes for around 10 or 12 years. Karin decided that I would enjoy actually learning some techniques so she paid for the class for me as a birthday gift. I tell you, I have an amazingly Great sister!! (Thanks Karin)

This last picture is a very special one. Aaron doesn't really believe in buying cut flowers because they will eventually die anyway, but for our Anniversary he decided to step out and buy me some flowers. It always makes me feel special because I know what he thinks about it, so for him to get them for me is extremely thoughtful!!

I hope you have enjoyed my pictures! I will post more soon!

God Bless!
Kristen

1 comment:

Sam said...

Great pics of the family. Auri gets cuter every day.