Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Big Change in apperance...

I took these pictures late last week of the kids hanging out. Jackson was watching something on TV and Aurora just went over to the couch where he was and crawled up on the couch to not only lay with him, but apparently to lay on him. He is never really fazed by it when she does this. I think he welcomes the attention. She has always been so independent and usually pushes him away when he is trying to be lovey with her. So when she does something like this I think he secretively enjoys her doting on him.
Here is the change ...
Yes that is right, my poor baby has beat herself up. She decided that she would fall down three or more steps once a day for three days in a row. It was only after dark, and she was also sleeping a lot during the day. This was last Friday night, she wanted to bring a toy guitar downstairs and in her current clumsy state, she fell and banged up her pretty little face. she has a bump and bruise on the top middle of her forehead but you can't see it in the picture. The bruise is now gone, but the nose is still healing. She looks so cute, and it doesn't seem to bother her anymore. When I put her down for a nap on Monday, the scab under her nose fell off and that evening during her bath time, the one on her nose fell off. She still looks like these pictures though.
We took a trip on Sunday evening to Aaron sister's house (Ashleigh) to spend some time with the family and to get the kids together. Last evening Ashleigh brought Kaelyn (my niece) down here to spend some more time with the kids. She and Jackson really got along well together. Aurora was more temperamental. She doesn't like to share or be bothered for that matter, so it was a bit of work to get her to play with Kaelyn, but the longer they were together the more warmed up Auri got to her. I'm sure over time they'll be great together, I think Auri is just more reserved than Jackson. Anyway, I've told you all this to warn you that once I get my pictures together I will posting some of the kids playing together.
Have a fabulous day!!
God Bless, Kristen

1 comment:

HennHouse said...

My sweet, sweet almond joy...