Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Touchdown Steelers (x5)

Last night after the first of five touchdowns made by the Steelers in the first half of the game, Auri started yelling touchdown and getting all excited. So I through on her Steelers jersey (she loves wearing jerseys and this one used to be Jackson's). She was so excited about putting on a jersey and she went downstairs to show daddy (who is a Browns fan). After the second touchdown, she started getting tired and so she went to bed. I got these cute pictures of her before she went to bed though. In the first one she is laying on the couch and the other ones she is standing by the door. All I had to do was yell touchdown and this is what I got from her, and if I didn't say anything, she just stood there like in the second picture.

Jackson was a little jealous that Aurora was getting her picture taken and also that she had on a jersey. So I tool his picture and then I put on his polo jersey that used to be Isaac's (it was the only one he had clean). So here are the cute pictures of him.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
God Bless,
Kristen

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

OMG! I just want to squeeze them-- especially my sweet Auri!!

Elizabeth said...

That is way too cute! You're kids are so expressive! I love it!