Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Little Garden...

This is the amount of space that I have for a garden. Usually I plant all flowers but I decided to plant vegetables! I'm so excited to have fresh veggies this summer!!!
My pretty Columbines...

Zucchini...
Yellow ("wax") beans. Planted from seeds less than two weeks ago. They grow more every day.
Peas. Also planted from seeds...I also planted Yellow peppers! I didn't take a picture of them though because they aren't as exciting as the rest.
Be looking for new pictures as my plants mature.
Have great day!
-Kristen

4 comments:

Sam said...

I don't get pictures anymore on my phone, so I was hoping you'd share some pictures of your flowers. The garden is super cool. Everyone should have at least a few rows of something in the ground. Both for good eats and good teach.

Swedish Mama said...

YEAH!!!!!!

Team Secret Falcon said...

so when are you and deubs20 going to be awesome and join us for happy hour?

Clive Nutton said...

I've tried growing things but don't have the patience to tend them. The weeds take over or they die from lack of water.

The reward of eating stuff you've grown is great though so I'll try it again one of these days.