Monday, April 27, 2009

Priceless!....



I see this, and all I can think of is when I was about that size and my daddy would hold me, and he would pray for me and we would snuggle. Now he is doing it with my kids!
Tears begin to flow
Memories rush in
My heart warms
I close my eyes
He is holding me again.
All worries,
All cares,
All happinesses,
All sadnesses,
All fear,
All uncertainty,
It all disappears,
Into the arms of my daddy!
Oh to be small again,
Just the right size,
To curl up in his arms,
To cry on his shoulder,
For nothing else to matter!
I Love You Dad!
Thank you for teaching me,
Through your love,
How to lean on my
Heavenly Father.
Thank you for being my biggest fan,
For supporting my every whim,
For laughing at my stupid jokes,
For watching me run!
Thank you for letting me Fly!
And for praying for the the WHOLE time!
I Love You!!!
-Your "George"

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Simply beautiful.

Swedish Mama said...

A thousand thoughts, no words.

Aunt Lynette said...

Kristen, that just put tears in my
eyes. thanks for sharing.
I knew you was Daddy's girl.
Your a very lucky girl to have
a father that loves you and will
put his arms around you and pray.
I Love all you.