Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jackson Just called me at work, and left me the sweetest message Ever!

I wish I could play it for you, because he spoke in this fast and heavy voice that only a six year old boy can do, and he was so deliberate with what he had to say. Since I can't let you hear it, I'm gonna type it.. And just remember, you have to put it in a very breathy, fast voice like that of a just out of first grader would sound!!!


.....


""Hi Mommy, it's your oldest...

I would just like to know if you are having a good day...

And please call me back...

And... I Love You....

And, I'm not having a bad day or anything.

... Okay, Bye!""


Then in the faint background, you hear...

I Leaved a message (in a very proud and energetic voice)

And then my mom chimes in...

"Then hang up!"



So Cute, I had to share!!!


Have a Great Day!

4 comments:

Swedish Mama said...

It was cute to watch, he just acted as if this was something he did all the time.

Melissa Blair said...

That is pretty cute! He is growing up so fast!

Corey said...

Awe so adorable!

Elizabeth said...

How very sweet!

I've been thinking about you an awful lot girly! Missing you sometimes so much my heart hurts. Saw Arin and Melanie over Easter and thought it just wasn't the same without you. Love you and think about you often. :0)