Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Generations....

Four years ago, I posted these first two pictures. This first one is Ginny and I, clearly after a nap. We were so adorable. And loved sitting in mom's red rocking chair.
Then we had daugther only 25 days apart. Auri was born December 6, and Emma was born January 1. It makes sense that we should have daughters the same age, since we ran around together all the time when we were little. And she is like a sister to me.




The girls were around 7 or 8 months old when they
met for the first time, and of course,
we had to get a picture of them together
in the infamous red chair that
used to be my mother's and
now resides at my brother's house.






Now, the girls are four, almost five.
And act like they are going on eleven.
They are both super smart and super cute!
So, when the kids and I went up to
visit uncle Sam a couple weeks ago
Ginny, Mike and the kids came to see us,
we just HAD to get another picture of the girls
in that red chair. I think we will
probably do this as many times as we can!
You just can't get enough of these pretty girls!


3 comments:

Sam said...

I L.O.V.E. these pictures. So awesome. You should do this once a year!

Sam said...

A funny observation... there's a hand crocheted afghan on the back of the chair in each picture. That chair goes well with 'em, I guess.

Swedish Mama said...

I still have the yellow afgan. It is a baby afgan made for the birth of my first child...kinda looks like it belongs on the chair that was bought to rock my first born (and those that followed) in.