Friday, July 14, 2006

Look at her go!!




Sam, thanks for your comment on my last blog. I love when you all write me comments, it makes me want to post more. Anyway, this is especially for Sam so you will continue to feel like you aren't missing anything. Aurora has decided that she wants to try crawling. She did good last weekend at Karin's house she actually did move forward on her knees, but I don't think she remembers how she did it because now she just keeps doing push ups and then tries to lunge forward to try and get another excited reaction from whomever is watching. Anyway, here are some pictures of her efforts. I hope you like them! Have a great weekend!!!

-Kristen

2 comments:

Sam said...

Great pictures once again Kristen. I love seeing how fast the girls are growing. Don't stop taking pictures and posting them. You are the only person on my blogroll who posts pictures everytime. I love it!!!

Elizabeth said...

How adorable! I miss those days and look forward to once again experiencing them with Merci. They grow up so very fast, don't they?