Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Updates



Okay, it's been too long since I've sent you out some pictures. So here you go, first is a picture of Jackson waiting patiently for the fireworks on the 4th of July. The poor kid, we almost got rained out of the parade that morning, and then had a dry day and then we left Aurora at Mimi and Papa's and took him to the fireworks, however after 45 minutes of sprinkles, it started to downpour and then the wind got bad, so we waited in the car until 9:30 when the rain stopped and went to find a spot. These are the first fireworks he has stayed awake for, and he really enjoyed them, and although we were soaked, we had a great time. And then the next day Jackson and Aurora both woke up with hacking coughs and the day after that I was horse (and still am, but I think we are all working on getting better). The next picture is from a wedding that Karin and I make the cake and cookies for. We spent about three days baking and decorating, and it was wonderful. Sure, we had to take breaks to feed babies and taking a potty training almost 3 year old to the bathroom, but for the most part, we just enjoyed working together and I think it was a great success. And of course the typical picture of Jackson and Aurora last night while they were on there way to bed. Jackson always asks to have a hug from he before he goes to sleep so he was snuggling with her last night. I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love the fact that you always post so many pictures. It makes me feel like I'm not missing anything living far away.