Friday, July 28, 2006

The Touch of the Master's Hand...

On Monday, we were hangin out with dad and Auri got fussy. And then she got fussier. Well, apparently she only wanted to hold her Papa! He just rubbed her back and well, you see what happened...Earlier that day she had fallen asleep on the floor and as you can see she loves to have her head on something when she sleeps. I guess she'll like pillows when she is older.On Tuesday night, I went home from Dad's and put Aurora in her bed and Jackson was sitting on his bed waiting for me to read to him. I left the room to go put a load of laundry in and well, when I got back she had pulled herself up and was standing there yelling at Jackson (I think she wanted him to look at her). I was so proud, and everytime she would fall she would get back up again. She did it about four or five times. Of course, I took a video of it, and lots of pictures...




Have a great day!! -Kristen

2 comments:

Sam said...

What a doll she is!

Anonymous said...

love to strip her and stick my tongue in her arse