Sunday, March 25, 2007

This week...

Aurora found a laundry basket, newly emptied and waiting to go back down to the basement, and well, she decided that it would be a fun place to play. At first she just kept going in and out of it, cuz she could, but then she decided to stay and she would always want either a toy in her hands or her cup so she could drink. I left it in the livingroom for a few days so they could play with it, and here they are, both playing together and they both fit.
This was a different day when Jackson came down and was laying on the floor thinking that he knew what he was watching on the Today Show. And then Aurora got up and when I put her on the floor she went over and laid right beside him, like she could pay attention too. I personally thought it was cute, so of course, I took pictures.








Every Friday Grandpa comes over to see the kids, hang out for a little and then talk to Aaron for a long time after the rest of us are all in bed. Sometimes they watch a movie, sometimes they talk work stuff, sometimes it's music and who knows what else. Anyway, Aurora tried to get up on the couch with him this last friday and so he picked her up and she snuggled right in. I thought it was cute, and like I said earlier, I just had to take pictures. Here you go....
Have a wonderful week! May God bless you with whatever it is you attempt to do!!!
-Kristen

1 comment:

HennHouse said...

I love that photo of Chet and Auri. So sweet...