Monday, March 12, 2007

Wow It's been long!

First of all, let me apologize for staying away so long. I hadn't even checked the other blogs that I look at for so long that I had to catch up, for a while. I was e-mailed last week and asked to post more photos of the kids, and I told that person that I would do it Friday, and I wasn't even on the computer all weekend. Here they are though. However, first I want to start with a picture of my best-friend Christina and myself. We met in college and became friends immediately, and then we married and moved on to seperate lives, attempting to stay in touch. We hadn't seen each other in over four years. Well, it just so happened that she was in town last Wednesday to take a test for work, and when she was done she called me. She made it to my house and well, it was just like old times. We're not as young as we were then, but I tell you what, we sure felt like we were. I had such a wonderful time just hanging out with her and catching up. We both have two kids now, her youngest is the same age as my eldest. We are going to get together with the kids sometime soon so they can get to know one another and that way she and I can hang out some more. Here we are...
Next we have a picture of Aurora attempting to wear everyone elses stuff. She got food all over her shirt, so I threw Jackson's size 4 shirt on her, and she found my shoes in the kitchen and was trying to walk in them. This first one is when she actually had both shoes on and she is dancing (showing off how cute she is) and the second one is her walking out of my shoes.
Now, we have Jackson showing us first where he lives and then where Uncle Jeremy now lives. He got this blanket from his Mimi when he was just a baby and we never knew how important it would be. My mom has now put tabs on the top so we can hang it on the wall in his bedroom, and we are gonna put buttons where all of his many relatives live so he always knows where they are. But for these pictures, he really misses his Uncle Jeremy and this map of the U.S. is helping him know where they are in relation to each other. This picture is typical Aurora. She thinks that it is a great deal of fun while she is eating to leave some of the food hanging out of her mouth and making noises and giggling. I think she knows that she is cute.The first Saturday of this month, we had women's prayer time with the ladies from church, and well, it is really hard for me to take Jackson with me because he won't sit still long enough for me to be able to pay attention. So since Aaron is home on Saturdays now, he kept Jackson with him. This is what they looked like when I got home. They had started watching Jerasic Park and Jackson just snuggled in. The parts where the dinosaurs were a little more scary, Jackson would move up to Aaron's chest so he could have Daddy's arms to hold him when he might get scared. It was really cute!!
Okay, here is Aurora, yes she is asleep again. I had set her on the couch so I could get some more stuff done, I think Jackson was either asleep or at someone elses house (I can't believe I don't remember where my son was). She just sat there until she finally drifted off to sleep. As you can see she just HAD to have her cup with her, not to drink out of it, she just likes to hold it while she goes to sleep.
Jackson has lately been taking Daddy's hat and putting it on and just walking around the house. This time, he just sat down on the couch and watched whatever was on TV. He won't wear his own hats, but he'll wear daddy'sFinally, last but definately not least. Here are my four babies! Aaron (aka Daddy) was trying to get Auri to laugh and well Jackson was just trying to make it look like he was smiling and as you can see, Hannah was simply trying to ignore everyone else. I love my family, they are adorable!!
I hope that you all have a wonderful day and a Happy St. Patricks Day. And until I write again, enjoy yourself, and make the choice to make a difference in someone elses life!

God Bless!
Kristen

1 comment:

Sam said...

You have a beautiful family little sis! It's so nice to see all you so happy.