Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Back to the Zoo!

These pictures are not in order of how we saw them, I just had to put these ones first because this cat is so beautiful! He/She was just laying there, looking up at whomever whould stop to see him. First Isaiah sat down and he stared at him, and then we moved the girls closer and there is a picture of Aurora trying to see him too.

This was actually the last stop we made on our unforgetable trip to the zoo. I didn't get Isaac in this picture, but you can see the other four and Karin as they watch this gorilla who looked completely exhausted!
The kids were extremely excited about the HUGE stingray. How many times can you see the same stingray and still get excited about it?
I kept trying and trying, there were fish that kept swimming past the girls, like they were trying to show off or something, and I finally got a picture with the two girls and a fish, unfortunately this time they girls weren't actually looking at the fish, but it is cool anyway.
We were in the big indoor aquarium and I asked Aurora to smile at me and this is what I got. I thought it was funny, so I'm sharing!

Okay, I did get all five kids and Kiki in this picture, but it was so dark and Isaiah and Isaac were so far away from me that they are kind of hidden, but they are there, I promise!


No comments: