Wednesday, April 4, 2007

An Egg Hunt!

We don't celebrate the Easter Bunny in our house, but the church did their annual Easter Egg Hunt, and we took the kids. I had to stay with Auri for most of the time, so I don't have many pictures of the other kids, but I took what I could.
Jackson and Mason waiting (which became impatiently) for the Hunt to start...She thought she was taking a picture! I thought it was adorable!Aurora and Preston waiting for the Egg hunt to start and trying to listen (as children less do, yeah right).After the Hunt, the kids were asked to emty the eggs and put the empty eggs in the tubs in the middle of the room. Aurora was doing her part. She did that better than she hunted!One of my favorite moments. I don't know this child, but Ezzy was in the stroller while Karin walked away for a minute and I was trying to take pictures and this little guy walked up and they were talking. Now I know she is beautiful, but isn't she a little young to have a boyfriend? Anyway, there was another picture of them hugging, but I couldn't see Ezzy head, so I did put that one on.

No comments: