Saturday, December 6, 2008

Been Too Long

Well, we have a virus on our home computer, and then we got rid of the internet at the house, and well, I haven't taken the time to go to anyone else's house to update my blog.  Sorry about the lapse!  I'll have to update a few at a time.
Okay, so today is Aurora's 3rd birthday, so I will be taking pictures at her party to post, but for now, I will put some older pictures up.....


Jackson's Birthday (July 26th)



Jackson's First Day of school (September 3rd)



Our little Aurora Super Model



More pictures to come!  Have a FABULOUS day!!!

-Kristen

2 comments:

HennHouse said...

Yeah. They are both worthy of the "supermodel" tag. Cute, cute, cute.

Melissa Blair said...

I can't believe Jackson is in school and Auri is 3! Where does the time go? Hope you are doing well.