Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Photos...

This is was the Friday night before Heather and Hannah moved to Brooklyn, New York.  Hannah and her friend Ava were playing with Auri and Jackson.



This is just a random picture of Auri and Jackson eating suckers and hanging out under a blanket on the couch with Mommy!
This was a day quite a while ago, she had asked me to put her hair in a ponytail.  So I did.  And just couldn't get over how adorable she looked with a little tail on top of her head!

4 comments:

HennHouse said...

Fun!!

I love the Auri in a ponytail look!

Elizabeth said...

I sure am glad to see you back! I have missed your posts so very much!

And those kiddos of yours? HOLY COW?!! Where does the time go? They are just adorable!

Love ya!

Sam said...

Very true she is adorable. I could just squeeze her!

Melissa Blair said...

Oh Kristen, Auri looks like a miniature version of you! How adorable!