Monday, June 19, 2006

Another day of controlled caos

Well, as promised, here are a couple pictures from yesterday. The girls were dedicated and as much family as possible was there. We each had a sibling (and their spouce) unable to come, but we still had a big number there. First, you can see my two beautiful kids snugglin' in their longjohns, and also a picture of Aurora when she fell asleep under the ottomin. She doesn't seem to ever want to stay on her blanket when she is on the floor, she just want to be everywhere else.
Yesterday was a wonderful day of celebration as Karin & Tim and Aaron & I gave our baby girls back to God. It isn't every day that you get to share something so special with your sister and to have so much love and support there too. After church most of us went to Karin and Tim's house for a long day of family time and good food. That is where I was able to get the picture of the girls butt embroidery. I hope you all enjoy the pictures. God Bless, and have a wonderful day!!

-Kristen





2 comments:

Sam said...

I can't get enough of your pictures. I love to look at each new installment. Keep them coming. The one of the big family is a "GREAT" picture!!!!!!!!

HennHouse said...

I love the expression on Isaac's face. Do you think he was tired of pictures?!