Friday, June 23, 2006

BathTime


Isn't it interesting how innocent and pure our children can be. I love how they can teach us to love and they can teach us how to see the world through forgiving eyes. I sometimes don't want to see past my own pride, but when I see how Jackson is so giving and caring about others. He loves to be at church and he loves to go to KiKi's house. Actually yesterday, she stopped by to pick up Isaac (from our house) after work and when she left, Jackson just cried and cried because he wanted to go home with KiKi! Yes, he can be really trying and testing sometimes, but even in those times he has a way of warming your heart and being sweet. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I just LOVE my kids so much, those of you with children can understand I'm sure. And those who don't have children of your own at least have neices and/nephews who you love dearly. Here is my latest installment of pictures. Have a wonderful day!!!

-Kristen
It's funny how we are so shy about our own nudety and yet look, we share our children's nudity all the time, I just did it. And there isn't a problem with that, they are cute and cuddly and as I said before, innocent. I love my kids. I know I've said it before, and you know what, I'll say it again, I'm always gonna say it. Oh, check out the look on Aurora's face in this picture as the boys go to kiss her. I bet you she's thinking "I'm gonna be pampered by these boys for the rest of my life, I've got them wrapped around every one of my tiny little fingers." Have a great day Everyone!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

It never fails to amaze me how the tough days are few compared to the days of amazement and joy. I have learned more about myself and my relationship with God since becoming a Mom. I've learned so many lessons from Camden. Your children are beautiful and are so blessed to have you for their Mommy. :0)

Elizabeth said...

~Sorry about the deleted comment. My computer was running slow and I got frustrated and hit the publish button twice. Needless to say when it worked it published my comment twice.

Sam said...

Great pictures Kris. You really do have some beautiful children!