Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally


Oh the fun that comes with potty training! Ya know, the doctors and books all say that your child will tell you when he/she is ready, but I don't have the money to wait, so we've been working with the kids. Jeremy went fast, he was past ready, however Jackson was, and still is, more of a challenge. He is peeing fine, but we finally pooped for the first time today. And I don't think he really wanted to, but I saw that he was about to go and I rushed him and sat him down, he proceeded to call Nana and Kiki because they are the most vocal about him using the potty (besides me, but I was here, he didn't need to call me). He was very proud once he did it, and I just hope it will begin to stick in his brain that it is better to do it on the potty than to do it in his pants. Anyway, not that you all wanted to know about it, but I later got him to sit on the potty for a picture and had to share it. He's just so cute. And of course, he had to have some photos with Aurora so there's one of them together too. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
-Kristen

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh the joy of potty training! We have begun that process but have hit a brick wall. Camden will sit for hours, literally, and not do a thing. The minute you put that diaper on he does his business. With us moving in a month and the new baby coming, I have not pushed him knowing that there will be enough to adjust to as is. I hope to have this accomplished by the first of the year. Here's hoping right?

Sam said...

Way to go kiddo!!!

Anonymous said...

love pics of his c-ck