Friday, June 16, 2006

More Photos

Hi everyone! In May, Jackson, Aurora, Mimi and I went to New York to visit with My Grandmother & Grandfather and GreatGrandmother, and other family too. I have posted some photos of our trip, including the Five Generation photo of just girls (Jackson was too moody to get in it with us). We had a great time visiting with everyone. On June 3rd we celebrated Jeremy's 3rd birthday (which was actually on May 27th).
This Sunday is Father's day, and Esther-Faith and Aurora are both going to be dedicated at church. I am also singing the solo with the choir. We will get some pictures and I'll post some if they turn out good! I hope you all enjoy the current photos.

Much Love!
Kristen





1 comment:

Sam said...

It seems like smiling skips a generation or two in our family. You and Great-Grandma are smiling but Mom, G-ma, and Aurora look like it's time for the "world's grumpiest face" contest!

It's quite funny!